September 22, 2015
Nothing like a good, long WOD of Double Unders to "whip" you into shape!!! Do any of these categories fit you after today:
- Stuck on single Unders and can't make the move to DUs?
- Can do a few DUs but have trouble stringing them together?
- Can do several but you pay for it throughout the entire WOD with exhausted arms and legs?
Join RX Smart Gear at the box on Oct 3rd from 1-4 to solve your DU dilemmas! We have very few spots, so sign up quick!
NEXT WEEK IS TEST WEEK!!!! We will be testing Benchmark WODs and the week after we will be testing 1 RMs.
5 Inch Worms
5 Yoga Push-ups
- HSPU: 30 attempts or reps
- Toes to Bar: 30 attempts or reps
- L-Sit: 4 x 20sec holds (on rig or boxes)
60 Double unders
30 Wall Balls, 20/14
15 Deadlifts, 205/145
EXTRA CREDIT: Choose the one that is your weakness
5 x 10 GHD Sit-ups
5 x 200M Row Sprints (1:1 rest)